Website Supeck Septic Services, LLC
Don’t be fooled by misconceptions — this is not a dirty job unless you make it so.
Make Over-The-Road pay but be home every night.
Supeck Septic Services is seeking an Energetic, Self-Motivated, Honest and Reliable Class A or B Driver.
This job includes:
• Sales: Onsite selling, up-selling, customer service
• Truck Operations: Safe, courteous and aware
• Brand Building:
Working to build and maintain the Supeck Septic Services brand image Applicants Must:
• Possess a valid Class A or B Commercial Driver’s License
• Have strong Customer Service/ People Skills
• Have a Sense of Duty and Responsibility
• Be able to lift 75 lbs.
• Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
Additional Job Requirements:
• Mechanically-inclined preferred
• Ability to handle difficult customers with diplomacy and tact
• Capable of following written instructions and documented procedures
• Ability to understand service contracts and pricing
• Working knowledge of DOT safety rules and regulations including inspections
• Ability to read a map/handle map quest and accurately plan a route
• Use common sense
• Proficient listening, verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to lift/carry/maneuver heavy materials and equipment on a daily basis
• Ability to successfully pass a background check and drug test
Employer-contributing health insurance. Salary is commission-based — the harder you work, the more you make!
This is a great opportunity to come aboard with the leader in the industry. Great perks and opportunity for growth is available to those willing to go the extra mile!
Please contact Supeck Septic Services, Medina, Ohio for more information.
To apply for this job please visit supeckseptic.com.