Top drivers earn $80,000 | $10,000 sign-on bonus
Get a paid flight from your home location to one location across the country to haul Intermodal freight to and from rail yards for three weeks, then get a paid flight back for five days of home time as a Jet-Set Intermodal truck driver. Earn an average of $55,000-$80,000 each year, with no relocation required.
Jet-Set Intermodal truck driver job overview
- $57,900 to $70,700* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $80,000* top annual earning potential.
- Earn at least $1,000 in weekly guarantee pay during your first three months.
- Up to $0.48 per mile* with a weekly performance pay up to $0.06 per mile*.
- 3 weeks out and 5 days home (travel days home and back not counted in days off), with the option to stay out longer.
- 2,300 average miles per week in various areas of the country.
- 100% no-touch Intermodal freight – 80% drop-and-hook – on company-owned Intermodal chassis.
- $10,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
*Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Jet-Set Intermodal truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.
- Tanker and HazMat endorsements required within 60 days of hire.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
- Must be willing to fly.
Additional Jet-Set Intermodal truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Potential accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- All earned frequent flyer miles from company-paid flights are yours to keep for personal use.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more – see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Intermodal
- More drop-and-hook freight – Which means you’ll spend more time moving and less time waiting at loading docks.
- Specific training – Unique paid Intermodal orientation at major hubs, plus ramp-specific training.
- Leading technology – Tablets and mobile apps (including through rail providers) to locate equipment, expedite access and improve the driver experience.
- Position based out of Schneider’s North Baltimore Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Intermodal driving.
To apply for this job please visit schneiderjobs.com.