Top drivers earn $90,000 | $5,000 sign-on bonus
As a Jet-Set Dedicated truck driver on Schneider’s Family Dollar account, get paid to fly from your home to a specific location to haul freight for 30 days. Schneider will pay for your ticket to fly back home for seven full days. You will utilize the same truck while hauling freight description and earning $57,000 to $90,000 annually.
Jet-Set Dedicated truck driver job overview
- $66,150 to $80,850* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $90,000* top annual earning potential.
- Up to $0.49 per mile* with weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
- Home time every 30 days.
- 2,000 average miles per week within the Midwest.
- 100% hand unload using gravity rollers and/or pallet jacks, with typically 3 stops per load and 3 loads per week.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
*Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Jet-Set Dedicated truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
- Must be willing to fly on an airplane.
Additional Jet-Set Dedicated truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- All earned frequent flyer miles from company-paid flights are yours to keep for personal use.
- Mileage, stop-off and unloading pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more – see full driver benefit package.
To apply for this job please visit schneiderjobs.com.