Top drivers earn $67,000 | Up to $8,000 sign-on bonus
Company-paid CDL training available
Dedicated truck drivers on Schneider’s Tractor Supply account make an average of $50,400 to $61,600* each year and get home multiple times per week while hauling freight for one of America’s largest operator of rural lifestyle retail stores, Tractor Supply. As a Dedicated driver, you will average 1,800 miles each week.
Akron Dedicated truck driver job overview
- $50,400 to $61,600* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $67,000* top annual earning potential.
- Up to $0.50 per mile* with weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
- Home multiple times per week.
- 1,800 average miles per week within Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio and Pennsylvania.
- Dry van trailers, 1-2 stop-offs per load, no hand unloads.
- $8,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Akron Dedicated truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Akron, OH.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
Additional Dedicated truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement ($200-$400/month) or Company-Sponsored CDL Training program (up-front payment).
- Mileage and accessorial pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more – see full driver benefit package.
To apply for this job please visit schneiderjobs.com.