Top drivers earn up to $78,000 | Up to $7,500 sign-on bonus
Average pay: $1,080 – $1,320 weekly
Home time: Weekly
Experience: All CDL holders
- Dry van trailer hauling clothing.
- 25% drop-and-hook.
- 3-5 loads per week with multiple stop-offs per load.
- Daily pallet jack unloading of lightweight freight.
- Drive within IL, IN, KY, MI, OH, PA, WI and WV.
Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage, stop-off and unloading pay.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $7,500 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced drivers.
*Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Fort Wayne, IN, Gary, IN or Indianapolis, IN or in these Ohio counties: Delaware, Franklin, Hamilton, Marion, Medina, Warren or Wayne.
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Newly increased paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
To apply for this job please visit schneiderjobs.com.