Top drivers earn up to $83,000 | Up to $7,500 sign-on bonus
Average pay: $1,130 – $1,380 weekly
Home time: Weekly
Experience: All CDL holders
- Dry van trailer hauling paper products.
- 85% no-touch freight (remaining hand unloads or pallet jack).
- 3-6 loads per week with multiple stop-offs per load.
- Sunday-Friday or Monday-Saturday schedule options.
- Drive 70% time within Kenton, OH to the Northeast and other 30% from Kenton, OH to the Midwest and South.
Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles) and accessorial pay.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $7,500 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- $3,500 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced drivers.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated driving
- Reliable home time – You know exactly when and how often you’ll get home.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity – You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
To apply for this job please visit schneiderjobs.com.