Top drivers earn $80,000 | $5,000 sign-on bonus
Get home daily as you haul and deliver building materials on a 36-foot flatbed with moffet as a Dedicated truck driver on this account for The Home Depot, the world’s largest home improvement specialty retailer.
Hermitage Dedicated Flatbed truck driver job overview
- $60,750 to $74,250* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $80,000* top annual earning potential.
- Performance pay up to $600 per quarter and up to $300 in monthly customer service bonus.
- Home daily with mostly Monday-Saturday schedules starting at 6 a.m.
- Hauling building materials directly to homeowners, job sites, businesses, etc., unloading product from flatbed with moffet, averaging 10-15 stops per day.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Hermitage Dedicated Flatbed truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 30 miles of Hermitage, PA.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Additional Dedicated Flatbed truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
To apply for this job please visit schneiderjobs.com.