Top drivers earn $78,000
Regional Intermodal truck driver job overview
- $59,400 to $72,600* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $78,000* top annual earning potential.
- Up to $0.52 per mile* plus $15 per load* with a weekly performance pay up to $0.06 per mile.
- Home weekly.
- 2,000 average miles per week within 350 miles of your park location.
- 100% no-touch Intermodal freight — 80% drop-and-hook — on company-owned Intermodal chassis.
*Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Regional Intermodal truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 100 miles of North Baltimore, OH, Obetz, OH or Woodhaven, MI.
- Tanker and HazMat endorsements required within 60 days of hire.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Additional Regional Intermodal truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Intermodal
- Less wasted time – 100% company-owned Intermodal chassis to reduce time at the rail yard and increase earning potential.
- New equipment – Nearly 100% automated transmissions in day cab and sleeper trucks averaging 3 years of age.
- Constant support – Onside, individual leaders and dispatch with low driver-to-leader ratios and 24/7/365 operation and maintenance support.
- Position based out of Schneider’s North Baltimore Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Intermodal and Regional driving.
To apply for this job please visit schneiderjobs.com.