Website Pete and Pete Container Service, Inc.
CDL Class B Roll Off and Front Load Truck Drivers / Operators to complete daily waste pick-up
and disposal routes for a fast paced company, 24 years in business, located in Garfield Heights,
- Daily start time is between 4:00 am – 5:00 am
Comply with all company safety standards prior to operating the trucks,
- Perform pre and post operation inspection of the truck in accordance with the
Company’s policy and ensure tire pressure, fluid levels, and safety equipment is in
proper mechanical working order,
- Complete vehicle condition reports (VCR’s) on a daily basis and report any vehicle
defects and repairs promptly, report any safety issues immediately,
- Maintain a clean and tidy truck, both inside and outside, at all times,
- Safely operate the truck and complete designated daily route stops for pick-ups,
drop offs, and switches of containers, along with maneuvering the disposal sites,
reading route sheets, and following maps.
- Courteously and professionally interact with all customers, dispatchers, and others
on a daily.
- Identify and report unsatisfactory waste containers, monitor container waste for
- Complete required route, maintain productivity standards, and ensure all customers
are serviced in a timely and efficient manner.
Preferred Qualifications: One year of prior roll off and/or front load experience, commercial
Requirement: Class B or higher commercial drivers license with air brake endorsement.
Pay & Benefits:
- Full Time, Union Hourly Wages, Weekly pay schedule, Overtime Available
- Company has never had a layoff in 24 years
- Medical Mutual Health Insurance, plus Dental, Vision, Life
- Paid Time Off
- Quarterly Bonus (qualified after 90 days)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org