Website Jarrett / PackShip USA
WE’LL PAY FOR YOUR CLASSES!
Full-time hours, paid vacation, benefits, 401k contributions, wellness program and more are available.
Under minimal supervision, responsible for safely operating company vehicles; picking up and delivering goods to commercial locations; ensuring accuracy and timeliness in all job functions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Operate large company vehicles in a safe and timely manner
- Deliver goods to assigned commercial locations
- Practice exceptional customer service and professionalism during deliveries
- Move materials and items from receiving or storage areas to shipping or other designated areas through the use of a tow motor, pallet jack, or by hand
- Read customer orders and/or shipping orders to determine items to be moved, weighed, gathered or distributed and/or shipped
- Using approved packing materials and procedures, neatly and safely pack customer orders
- Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks, scanning in orders
- Place orders on pallets or pallet racking, or relocate orders to a holding area or docks
- Wear the proper safety equipment
- Sweep, dust, and mop; organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
- Ability to complete extended overnight deliveries as needed
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- CDL Class A license required
- 0-3 years of experience
- Must be 21 years of age
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl and sit for long periods of time. The employee must frequently lift and/or move objects of at least 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 pounds. The employee is required to operate large company vehicles while following safe and legal practices. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus
Necessary Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Valid Driver License required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to make decisions independently
- Work well under pressure
- Ability to read and interpret documents
- Ability to work well in teams and individually
- Possess strong problem solving skills
- Basic math and accounting skills
EEOC Statement: We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Jarrett is one of the top places to work in Ohio.
Jarrett is a great place to work. Take our employees’ words for it! We have consistently been awarded one of The Plain Dealer’s Top Workplaces. Our workplace awards are based on feedback from an anonymously completed employee survey. We not only provide employees with strong support for a great workplace, but we also embody and communicate the why behind our work.
APPLY AT JARRETTCAREERS.COM OR EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO HR@GOJARRETT.COM
QUESTIONS? REACH OUT TO US AT HR@GOJARRETT.COM OR 330-682-0099 ext. 5011
To apply for this job please visit recruitingbypaycor.com.