Website Corrpro, a subsidiary of Aegion Corporation
Corrpro is looking for a Construction Operator with a Class A CDL. This is a full-time, long-term essential services position with full benefits.
Corrpro, a subsidiary of Aegion Corporation, is a corrosion engineering, cathodic protection, and corrosion monitoring business for the protection and preservation of infrastructure. Corrpro provides professional corrosion consulting and cathodic protection engineering services to major oil companies, government agencies, municipal water, sewer and gas utilities, universities, and public transportation agencies. Corrpro has construction installation services, including crews and equipment to install cathodic protection systems. For more information, visit www.corrpro.com.
- Install materials for cathodic protection construction projects
- Review field file with foreman and/or project manager to understand job requirements for materials and installation
- Notify construction foreman of unanticipated field changes and suggest possible alternatives
- Maintain continuous and profitable working relationships with customers
- Participate in weekly toolbox safety meetings and document equipment safety inspection audits
- Attend company-sponsored safety training seminars and educational programs
- Document deficiencies in safety practices/equipment to the construction foreman
- Always operate and maintain company vehicles and equipment safely
- Report vehicle and equipment maintenance requirements to construction foreman
- Class A CDL is required
- Industrial construction operations experience or education
- Prefer basic knowledge of electrical, mechanical or cathodic protection systems
- Persist at difficult tasks despite unexpected obstacles
- Must be able to travel overnight during the week, as well as weekends as needed
Compensation & Benefits:
- Hourly pay rate based on experience, plus 1.5 overtime rate over 40 hours and paid travel time
- Company paid lodging plus $35 per day per diem for food when working out of town
- Company paid safety equipment & training, tools & equipment
- Company provided transportation to and from jobsites from the Medina, Ohio office
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Packages (partially company paid)
- Matching 401k Program with immediate vesting
- 14 days Paid Time Off per calendar year for Vacation and Sick Time
- 8 paid Holidays per calendar year
- Company promotes from within to provide opportunities for career growth
Aegion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal opportunity is a sound and just concept to which Aegion is firmly bound. Aegion will not engage in discrimination against, or harassment of, any person employed or seeking employment with Aegion on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
VEVRAA compliant – priority referral Protected Veterans requested.
Submit your resume to Margot Nefzger at email@example.com or call 314-277-7367
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org