Website Northern Haserot
NORTHERN HASEROT “Ohio’s Leading Independent Food-Service Distributor” is adding to their team! Route Delivery Drivers Needed!
To transport and deliver products by driving a straight truck or tractor/trailer on a predetermined customer route. Work closely with customers, sales representatives, and Operations team to exceed expectations!
- The ability to deliver customer orders in a timely and accurate manner.
- Must be able to maintain friendly and professional interaction with customers.
- Ability to work with handheld scanner.
- Must be organized with paperwork and customer payments.
- Ability to perform frequent pushing and pulling of up to 250 pounds using a cart.
- Ability to lift up to 90 pounds unassisted.
- CDL license Class A or B preferred
- Box truck experience will be considered if willing to test for Class B with in 90 days of hire.
- Manual transmission experience preferred; automatic experience will be considered.
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the position.
- Must be able to start at 6am and work until route/deliveries are complete.
Experience and Education
- All driving experience will be considered regardless of time on the job.
- Newly licensed drivers will be considered.
- Box truck drivers willing to advance their licensing will be considered.
- Local routes/home every night
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid vacation
- Sick days and floating holidays
- Employee Discount
- Regular pay increases every 6 months for the first 2 years of employment.
- Union environment
- Hourly compensation with guaranteed increase every 6 months for the first 2 years
Northern Haserot is committed to a “people first” philosophy. With over 300 full-time members, we believe that treating people with respect and dignity will empower them to work hard and be loyal to our mission every day. Innovative thinking, personal responsibility, community involvement, philanthropy and achievement are all characteristics that we encourage our people to grow in their careers and personal lives. Our customers are the keys to our success, but our people bring these customers to us with their tremendous relationships, attention, and devotion to excellence. If you
desire to have a career with a company that is invested in its employees, this could be the career for you!
Please contact Christine at 440-797-1380 or send resume to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org