Top drivers earn $82,000 | Up to $5,000 sign-on bonus
Haul 100% no-touch freight — 50-60% drop-and-hook — and get home weekly as a truck driver on this Dedicated account with Georgia Pacific, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of tissue. Enjoy consistent schedules delivering to consistent locations.
Dedicated truck driver job overview
- $58,050 to $70,950* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks with new pay increase.
- $82,000* top annual earning potential with new pay increase.
- Up to $0.50 per mile* with weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
- Home weekly.
- 2,400 – 2,700 average miles per week within the Eastern 36 states.
- 100% no-touch paper products, 50-60% drop-and-hook, with 5-10 loads per week and 0-1 stop-offs per load.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- $2,500 limited-time sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers.
*Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Dedicated truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Kent, OH.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Still need a CDL or more driving experience? Learn how to get a CDL or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
Additional Dedicated truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Mileage and accessorial pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
To apply for this job please visit schneiderjobs.com.