Website Kane Logistics
Job Title: Yard Jockey – Non CDL
Department: Yard Jockey/Distribution Center
Reports To: DC Supervisor
Shift Hours/Days (all shifts are subject to working Overtime and Holidays as needed):
Hourly Rate: $17.50 an hour plus $2.00 Shift Differential.
We are seeking an experienced yard jockey to safely move and reposition trailers between loading docks
and in the yard of a busy distribution center environment.
- 1 year of verifiable experience
- High School Diploma or GED; or equivalent combination of experience and education
- Must be able to operate a yard truck safely. Forklift experience necessary. Class A CDL license is NOT required.
- Performs trailer movements.
- Checks trailer lights and tires
- Monitors truck refrigeration units
- Maintains an orderly lot and paperwork for trailer locations.
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Write routine reports and correspondence
- Medical, Dental, Vision after 60 days of employment (Options available)
- 401K with matching program
- STD, LTD
- Vacation and sick time
Join the ranks of a highly rated, family and community oriented, stable and growing 3 rd party logistics
company! We are looking for bright, hardworking, and innovative individuals to join our team. We offer
a competitive salary and benefits with an attractive 401(k) retirement package.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply: kanelogistics.com/careers or reach out to Kelli D. Burns, Human Resources Manager at 570.290.3210
To apply for this job please visit kanelogistics.com.