Website Chrome Deposit Corp
Truck Driver Qualifications:
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- NEW DRIVERS WELCOME or 1 Year Class A CDL verifiable experience
- This is a flatbed position with easy tarping system. Never have to roll them up or take off the truck.
- Willing to train those who do not have flatbed experience.
- Live within 1 hour of Akron, OH
- 2 points or Less on MVR
- No personal DUI/DWI on record within previous 5 years.
- Pay is Per Trip with Additional pay for detention, fueling, breakdowns
- Weekly work schedule will include holidays and rotating weekends.
Truck Driver Benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Paid Holidays, 401(k) savings plan with company match with quarterly safety bonus
- Paid Vacation after 1 year
Truck Driver Duties:
- Prepares truck for operation by inspecting general condition; checking fluid levels, tire pressure and condition, lights, brakes and completing DVIR with any and all defects
- Responsible for Securing Loads.
- Comply with all safety procedures required by the company and customers and wear required Personal Protective Equipment
- Maintains safe vehicle operation and clean appearance by complying with organization operational policies, procedures, and standards, as well as Federal and Local driving rules and regulations; cleans truck interior.
- Newer trucks with manual transmissions (5years old or newer)
- Most runs are day shift with no overnight or midnight shift trips
- Company paid uniforms and yearly allowance for work boots
Job Type: Full-time
Please email resumes to:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org