At Ferguson our greatest assets are our best-in-class associates, which is why we’re dedicated to offering limitless opportunities for growth and advancement. We want to help you build a long-lasting career with our company. We offer competitive compensation, excellent benefits (medical, dental & vision), as well as, 401(k), disability pay and so much more. Join our team today and together, we can continue to lead the industry and help build our nation’s infrastructure from the ground up.
Rewards & Perks of the Role:
- Role does not require overnight travel or weekend work
- Role offers competitive pay
- Role is eligible for Discretionary Bonus pay
- Role is eligible for Safe Driver Bonus payout
- Role offers competitive vacation package, as well as, sick, personal and other types of PTO
- Company has a competitive benefits package that offers medical, dental & vision, as well as, 401(K) savings plan with company match, disability (short & long term) and paid parental leave
- Company offers many associate discounts, such as cell phone carrier discounts
- Company offers wellness programs and many additional incentives to support work-life balance
Technical & Professional Qualifications:
- Must hold a valid CDL Class B license
- Prior commercial truck driving experience is strongly preferred
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Ability to effectively utilize postal and shipping/receiving systems
- Ability to effectively utilized standard hand tools (hammer, pliers, etc)
- Ability to effectively operate packing and packaging equipment
- Ability to effectively operate motorized and/or manual lifting devices
- Must be able to lift items that weigh up to of 50lbs
- Conduct deliveries to new construction sites for future residential and businesses utilizing Ferguson delivery fleet.
- Assist with unloading, ensuring delivery of ticket with material, and collecting payment, if necessary
- Pick up customer returns, validating product match for credit requests as necessary
- Perform daily pre-trip and post-trip inspections, fuel the truck as needed, and report any problems or issues to supervisor
- Turn in invoices at the end of the day.
- Represents the organization to customers, associates and leadership as needed.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety standards and adheres to all safety policies, rules, regulations and procedures.
- Participates in associate meetings and communicates any concerns to management.
Chris Wahl – Branch Manager – Waterworks Division
Email at the application link below.
To apply for this job email your details to Christopher.Wahl@Ferguson.com