Website Goodwill Industries International, Inc.
Goodwill Industries of Akron is looking to hire Truck Driver.
We offer great full-time benefits including medical insurance, vision, dental, prescription drug
coverage, flexible spending accounts (FSA), short-term disability, long-term disability, critical
illness coverage, accident insurance, holiday pay, vacation/sick leave (PTO), and a retirement
savings plan. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply today!
- Be home every night. Work 8am-4:30pm (Does include every other weekend)
- Routes are over a 5-county area, Portage, Summit, Medina, Ashland and Richland Counties
- Drop and hook, no loading or unloading
A DAY IN THE LIFE AS A DRIVER/TRUCK DRIVER
As a Truck Driver you will transport donated goods to any of the Goodwill locations in Summit, Portage, Medina, Ashland, and Richland counties; you will properly operate a company vehicle; complete inspections of vehicles on a daily basis; maintain daily trip logs; log accurate road and vehicle information; maintain proper load distributions; conduct through sweeps around trailers; and ensure prompt store service with timely deliveries.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR A DRIVER/TRUCK DRIVER
- Class A Commercial Driver’s License
- Able to drive a manual transmission
- Ok with short runs and being in and out of the truck frequently
If interested, please call Jack Friend at 330-786-2562
To apply for this job please visit goodwillakron.applicantpro.com.