Website Dollar General
- $70K-$75K Starting Out Annually; Avg. Fleet Driver makes $80K+ annually
- Paid Rate Per Mile, Per Store (Stop) and Per Load (Trailer)
- Loads per Week on Avg. (10-12 Stops per Load; 30-36 Stops per Week)
- Regional Run
- MON-SAT Running Freight (Home SUN-MON); Based on 34hr Reset
- Pushing Freight (On Wheels) at Each Store Location
- Brand New Equipment (Tractors / Trailers)
- Trailers — 53’ Reefer
- Trucks — International; Automatic; Sleeper Cabs
- Drivers Have Their Own Truck (No Sharing)
- Insurance Available Day 1 (BlueCross / BlueShield)
- 401K Available Day 1 (5% Company Match at 1yr Anniversary)
Dental, Vision, Short-Term, Long-Term Disability, etc.
- 1 Week of Vacation at mnths; 2 Weeks of Vacation at 1 Year
- Paid Weekly (Each Friday)
Dollar General Private Fleet
2505 East Pointe Drive
Zanesville, Oh 43701
PLEASE MAKE SURE WHEN YOU APPLY YOU REFERENCE HAMRICK TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL. THEY DO TAKE NEW DRIVERS. YOU ARE ABLE TO TAKE THE EQUIPMENT HOME.
To apply for this job please visit jobs-dollargeneral.icims.com.