Join a Winning Team!
Crystal Springs® water has been satisfying customers with crisp, refreshing bottled water since 1921. Today, Crystal Springs proudly provides a variety of bottled water products – including spring, purified, distilled and fluoridated – to homes, offices and retail establishments on both the East and Pacific Northwest coasts. As a favorite American brand, Crystal Springs is enjoyed by customers in New York, Pennsylvania, Maryland, South Carolina, Kentucky, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Ohio and Washington State.
Our associates enjoy an excellent compensation plan and a flexible benefits package including medical, dental and vision, life insurance, paid time off, plus many other benefits and discounts on our healthy and refreshing products!
DS Services is a drug-free workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of a background
check (where required) and drug screening (where permitted by law).
• Valid Commercial Driver License (CDL) = Class B required in some locations
• Basic computer and data entry skills and math abilities
• Demonstrated proficiency in route operations
• Ability to communicate with and influence people in order to sell products and services to existing customers
• Ability to meet Company Driver Qualification Policy
• To manage a route in the absence of a Route Sales Representative or as needed
• Identify and acquire high-quality, long-term, “preferred” customers to support growth through acquisition
• Provide exemplary customer service
• Ensure the growth of both revenue and number of customers
• Safely operate company vehicle, sell and deliver packaged water cases and, on average, 150+ 3-gallon or 5-gallon containers of water per day. Each 5-gallon container weighs approximately 43 pounds
• Develop a relationship with and provide service and products to existing customers that ensure customer retention and customer loyalty
• Complete service calls, resolving customer problems or complaints. Respond to customer phone calls in a safe
and timely manner
To apply for this job please visit www.water.com.