Dunson & Associates, Inc.
Transports customers by operating any type of motor coach or rapid train during regularly scheduled routes and special service routes while observing route time schedule, safety rules and regulations, and State and municipal traffic laws. Provides exceptional customer service by responding to customer inquiries and assisting customers with various routing information. Operates the fare collection equipment, including transfers/refund slips, for customers boarding and exiting the bus. Calls out stops via PA system to ensure customers are aware of stops along route. Administers policy and procedures in special circumstances (e.g., service interruption, emergencies, etc.). Practices safety precautions and measures always. Performs other duties of a similar nature as may be required. Works overtime as necessitated by operational needs.
- Applicants must be at least 19 years of age and have a minimum of three (3) years driving experience.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong interpersonal skills for providing exceptional customer service.
- Applicants must be able to understand and adhere to all safety rules and regulations.
- Applicants must have a: GOOD DRIVING RECORD with no more than TWO (2) POINTS, in the past three years.
- Must have a TEMPORARY CDL, Class “A” or “B“ with Passenger and Airbrake endorsements, those who do not possess a valid Class B CDL License with passenger endorsement and airbrake, will agree to compensate the GCRTA $600, through payroll deductions, for the cost to train for CDL License, or a Valid STATE OF OHIO COMMERCIAL DRIVERS LICENSE (CDL) Class “A” or “B” with Passenger and Airbrake endorsements.
- High school Diploma or GED required.
INTERESTED: PLEASE CONTACT –
Senior Recruiter @ Dunson & Associates
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com